D.J.!
"I'm heeere!" D.J. cries out as he brounds down the steps and into my room. Whenever possible, D.J. makes his presence very well-known. During the entire summer D.J. and I spent a great deal of time with our friends, and because of this he's become a very good friend of mine. I first met him at work, and since that first meeting I don't think I have ever seen him truly mad. He is one of those people who, in any situation, will always look for one gleaming aspect of it and grasp it tightly. With his trademark smile and jet black hair he is always able to put a smile on even the saddest of faces. D.J. also has deep pride in who he is. Any feeling of insecurity he may experience is never present for long, because he wipes it away from his thoughts. His dad is Indian and his mother is Caribbean, and D.J. feels a lot of pride stemming from being a part of these two cultures. In joking he will often refer to himself as the 'short Indian boy' of the group, because in his opinion, as in mine, this is a very fitting name, and a name to be proud of.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home