I wish....
I wish I knew where I was going to college.
I wish that was in California.
I wish there was life on other planets.
I wish Kevin makes it home from Iraq.
I wish we win on Friday.
I wish I graduate from college without any dept.
I wish I hadn't taken Reading For the College Bound.
I wish it would snow.
I wish I knew how to ride a unicycle.
I wish Stephanie could meet Hilary Duff.
I wish there was no such thing as abuse.
I wish people used their turning signals.
I wish people were more open minded.
I wish I could make a difference in this world.
I wish anyone I hurt knows I didn't want to.
I wish there were no children starving.
I wish there were no more blonde jokes.(they get quite old)
I wish people weren't condescending.
I wish no one had died in Iraq.
I wish my wishes were as eloquent as some peoples'.
I wish our government never becomes as George Orwell predicted it.
I wish I had a tree that grew money.
I wish I never go to sleep with a heavy heart.
I wish all of my friends never go to sleep with a heavy heart.
I wish everyone in CP also have very happy, fulfilling lives.
I wish everyone in CIS has very happy, fulfilling lives.
I wish everyone in CIS knows that this last wish was true:)
I wish that was in California.
I wish there was life on other planets.
I wish Kevin makes it home from Iraq.
I wish we win on Friday.
I wish I graduate from college without any dept.
I wish I hadn't taken Reading For the College Bound.
I wish it would snow.
I wish I knew how to ride a unicycle.
I wish Stephanie could meet Hilary Duff.
I wish there was no such thing as abuse.
I wish people used their turning signals.
I wish people were more open minded.
I wish I could make a difference in this world.
I wish anyone I hurt knows I didn't want to.
I wish there were no children starving.
I wish there were no more blonde jokes.(they get quite old)
I wish people weren't condescending.
I wish no one had died in Iraq.
I wish my wishes were as eloquent as some peoples'.
I wish our government never becomes as George Orwell predicted it.
I wish I had a tree that grew money.
I wish I never go to sleep with a heavy heart.
I wish all of my friends never go to sleep with a heavy heart.
I wish everyone in CP also have very happy, fulfilling lives.
I wish everyone in CIS has very happy, fulfilling lives.
I wish everyone in CIS knows that this last wish was true:)
1 Comments:
Ashley! thanks for wishing for me to meet hilary duff...that would be so awesome. We just need to go the trevvy fountain (is that what it is called?) and wish and then we can become famous popstars and meet hilary duff!
--Stephanie
Post a Comment
<< Home