Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Friday, November 19, 2004

The picnic:)

Nobody here likes a wet dog...
So towards the grill
We all quickly jog
The whole family wants
To taste their hot dog.
My cousin Andy eats first;
It's well-known he's the hog.
My uncle Scott is a vegan,
So he sits on a nearby log.
It's all because nobody here
Likes a wet dog.

Okay, it's 11 lines. oops! hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Wow, I never thought of using "dog" in that way. Nice poem!

-Dana

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home