Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Thanks for Thanksgiving!

1) The Thanksgiving Day Parade
2) Turkey
3) Watching the football game
4) Christmas music
5) Shoppint the next morning
6) Seeing my family
7) Wrapping presents
8) Mashed potatoes
9) The turkey coloring contest in the newspaper
10) Watching Miracle on 34th Street
11) Telling old stories
12) Playing in the snow
13) Watching the snow fall
14) Sleeping in late
15) Putting up the tree
16) Breaking the wishbone
17) Felling the cold air
18) Wearing mittens
19) Making snow angels
20) Picking between the pies
21) Wearing scarves
22) Washing dishes (not!)
23) After-turkey-nap
24) Standing under the mistletoe
25) Green Bean Casserole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home