Cal-I-For-Ni-A
The excitement of the trip wasn't going to be held back by fear. Planes have never scared me. Whenever I pass by an airport I look at it and wish I could be leaving somewhere. In my opinion, airports have a different vibe to them than any other place does. Anywhere you look you can see people from different countries and different walks of life converging for the same goal: to go somewhere. I love going to the airport, because I love to travel. When I walk through one of the many entrances leading into the terminals I feel at peace.
When I did this to go to California I was super-excited. I absolutely adore California, and the fact that we were going solely to look at a school shocked me. The sun waited for us. The sand, the shopping, the people, the school. They were all at the end of a short four-hour plane ride. I filled my time by doing logic puzzles and listening to music. When we touched down I put everything away and stood in anticipation of whatever adventures would be waiting for me on California soil.
When I did this to go to California I was super-excited. I absolutely adore California, and the fact that we were going solely to look at a school shocked me. The sun waited for us. The sand, the shopping, the people, the school. They were all at the end of a short four-hour plane ride. I filled my time by doing logic puzzles and listening to music. When we touched down I put everything away and stood in anticipation of whatever adventures would be waiting for me on California soil.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home