Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Food!!!

My Favorite Foods...

Egg Rolls
Mashed Potatoes
Apples
Macaroni and Cheese(cold)
Grapes
Salad w/ Ranch dressing (nothing else, just Ranch)
Warheads
Raspberry/Cream Cheese Figure 8's
Garden Vegetable Bagels
Spaghetti
Buttered Bread
Egg Bake
White Cake
Jolly Ranchers
McChicken
Cottege Cheese
My mom's chocolate chip cookies
Thumbprint cookies
Turkey
Chimichangas
Pringles
Escargot(Snails- I love em'!)
S'mores
Sausage Pizza
Fruity Pebbles

I think I have to go get dinner....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home