The Girl's Bathroom via Alien's p.o.v.
The young people I have been watching for the course of this study are very strange beings indeed. The room I put myself in is a very small room; approximately 10 nieps by 7 nieps long, with another area where the earthlings step through a portal and vanish entirely.
Along one wall of this room there are four other doors, which are of an off-pink coloring. The three on the left are very similar, and for some reason the last on the right is quite a bit larger
I have yet to discover what goes on in these tiny room, because everytime one enters they quickly close the door. I did enter one on my own, and my best guess is they are some sort of mailing center. There are two long sheets of white fabric-type paper, and it seems to be quite aggreable to writing. It is very clear they are master of the written word, because there are examples of this covering the back of the pink doors. It is my belief that the young earthlings write on this paper, and go on to thrown it into a small pool of water-like liquid that is encased in an interestingly-shaped mail sorter. When the paper has been succesfully placed, there is a silver knob which is pressed to add more water to the pool and send the paper away.
If at any time a mistake has been made, there is a small receptacle on the side that has a lid, where I suppose they place misused papers.
Upon leaving the small pink rooms, they then go on to wash their hands in similar basins. Many of the girls spend a great amount of time at this step, because they become very focused on the reflective glass. They very often apply some sort of paint to their face, and brush the hair that comes from their heads. My most educated guess would be that this is the ending of a ritual that was the paper-writing. The earthlings seem to be most occupied with this portion, so I also believe it to be very important to them.
All in all, I know that I will need to spend a lot more time in my present endeavor to fully understand the ritual writing ceremony that is currently taking place. I will venture to say that in another 3 months of continual observation I should understand it well enough to be fully involved in the ceremonies.
Along one wall of this room there are four other doors, which are of an off-pink coloring. The three on the left are very similar, and for some reason the last on the right is quite a bit larger
I have yet to discover what goes on in these tiny room, because everytime one enters they quickly close the door. I did enter one on my own, and my best guess is they are some sort of mailing center. There are two long sheets of white fabric-type paper, and it seems to be quite aggreable to writing. It is very clear they are master of the written word, because there are examples of this covering the back of the pink doors. It is my belief that the young earthlings write on this paper, and go on to thrown it into a small pool of water-like liquid that is encased in an interestingly-shaped mail sorter. When the paper has been succesfully placed, there is a silver knob which is pressed to add more water to the pool and send the paper away.
If at any time a mistake has been made, there is a small receptacle on the side that has a lid, where I suppose they place misused papers.
Upon leaving the small pink rooms, they then go on to wash their hands in similar basins. Many of the girls spend a great amount of time at this step, because they become very focused on the reflective glass. They very often apply some sort of paint to their face, and brush the hair that comes from their heads. My most educated guess would be that this is the ending of a ritual that was the paper-writing. The earthlings seem to be most occupied with this portion, so I also believe it to be very important to them.
All in all, I know that I will need to spend a lot more time in my present endeavor to fully understand the ritual writing ceremony that is currently taking place. I will venture to say that in another 3 months of continual observation I should understand it well enough to be fully involved in the ceremonies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home