Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Logic Puzzle Queen!!!

There I sat on a NW Airlines airplane, row 19 seat E. My boarding pass said I should have occupied, but because my sister wanted the window seat I was forced to squish in between her and my mother, who insists on having the aisle seat. Mom read the same Family Circle for the entire hour and a half we had been sitting, and Nikki jumped from activity to activity. She started out doing word searches, slept for a little while, and then moved on to reading a book. While they were busy with their respective activities, I did one thing. Only one thing. One stupid logic puzzle. Stupid may be a harsh word to use, but the puzzles drive me absolutely crazy. The graph that you have to place tiny a tiny "X" or "." in. Only to go back later and realize that you read something wrong, and the entire puzzle is thrown off track. The book I had has been in my room since 2000, and since that year I had successfully completely 2 of the puzzle. No, that wasn't a typo or a memory error. All the puzzles from 1-100 are still in the book, and only 2 of them have been finished. I really think that it's time to give up the hobby, and yet something always drags me back to it. I know that the day will come when I'll be able to raise my finished number to 3, and I wait in sweet anticipation for it to happen! So until now, I'm the queen-in-waiting. But one day, hopefully soon, I'll be crowned the official Logic Puzzle Queen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home