Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Losing of Minds

Yesterday I lost my mind. Literally, physically, metaphorically lost it. The day was too short and the night was too long. Somewhere in the cross-section of the two my mind decided to pack up and go on a ride without me. So here I sit in Honors International Business with no mind to speak of. ASHLEY HAS A MIND (a note from stephanie). Well that was Stephanie interjecting on my behalf, but I guess she's not as smart as she believes herself to be. She seems to be in an even worse set of affairs than I am at this moment in time. So erase what I said before and exchange it with "So here Stephanie and Ashley sit in Honors International Business with no minds to speak of." Inside of our heads there is little more than black space. Mine has a nifty little ball going back and forth, knocking on the sides of my head. I'm not really sure what is going on in Stephanie's head now, but I can see her fingers typing rapidly as she writes a blog about me- dissin' me, she says. That's okay, though. Because we both lost our minds somehow yesterday, I know that whatever she writes will not be thought through. (It would be quite impossible to think something through without having a mind.)
You may be asking just why I say I have no mind. Well, here's the reason. This morning, I put on my shoes. This is an everyday occurance, and it even happens multiple times everyday. However, this morning was different. Rather than put my shoes on the right feet, I somehow got them mixed up and ended with my left shoe on my right foot and vice-versa. It was quite uncomfortable, but I soon figured out what was wrong by looking down and seeing my duck-feet.

So, this is a plea for help. Has anyone seen my mind? I would love to have it back, because it does come in very useful during the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

ASHLEY! that is so funny! You were like "Don't pay attention to what Stephanie writes in her blog...it's wrong!" and then i go and write nice things! LOL you are so great!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home