Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Friday, December 24, 2004

My break

Well, when I got up this morning at the horrific time of 3:45 am to go into work, I told myself I would skip writing in my journal. It's Christmas Eve, I have to work 8 hours and then help my mom cook dinner for the family. One day wouldn't make a big deal. I've written every day, and I've had many varied topics. But something has drawn me into my room. I told myself I would just check to see if I could even get on-line (my computer is notorious for not allowing me to connect). Somehow, though, I ended up going to blooger.com and clicking on "add post." It's become habit for me. Every day I try to get on-line, habitually fail and then turn to my journal to write something for my CIS blog. I couldn't just skip today. It's one of the most important days of the year, and I needed to write something. This blog won't be very moving, or important or make anyone laugh. But I've now realized that this is my favorite part of CIS. The rest is enjoyable, but filled with stress and anxiety. Here I can just let loose and write what I want to. Punctuation should be thought about, but it won't be graded. So now that I've written something, I can go back to my family and celebrate Christmas:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home