Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Resolution?

Well, here is is the last day of 2004 and what have I accomplished? If I remember correctly, I sat in this room exactly a year ago and wrote out a list of resolutions for 2004. They were things that I wanted to get, I wanted to do and I wanted to stop doing. Everything I wrote out was easily within reach, and so I thought it would be easy. I could write about if I reached my not-so-lofty goals or not, but I wouldn't have much to say. The reason is because I can't remember my goals. I'm sure they were simple, stop biting my nails, strengthen my vocabulary, be more open to the people around me, these types of things. So this year, I've decided to forego the required resolution. There are many things I want to accomplish, but I'm going to do it in a more productive fashion. Rather than think about them New Years Eve and then forget about them, I will set goals for myself as I think of them. Setting five goals one day doesn't make sense to me, because it's immpractical. It would be close to impossible to follow through with them all, so I'm just going to have fun tonight and hopefully the rest of the year will fall in place as it should:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home