Season One
For Christmas this year, I was given a lot of very cool stuff. Books, movies, cds, clothes- they will all go in my room and make it a nicer place to be. Out of everything I was given, however, one thing sticks out in my mind. My favorite present this year was the complete first season of The O.C. on DVD. I don't know what it is about the show, but I abosolutely love it. Seth is the former-dork made man-stud because of his newfound confidence. Ryan had a big hand in giving him that confidence. Ryan is a very intelligent guy who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. One day he and his older brother steal a car and get caught. His brother gets thrown in jail, but Ryan ends up living with Seth and his family. Summer is the "typical" popular girl. She's pretty, but only nice to people she knows and deems worthy of her. Marissa is the girl-next-door. She's also pretty, but begins to have a drinking problem when her world starts to fall apart. It's a lot of fun to watch the relationships between these characters strengthen, then fall apart, then strengthen, then fall apart again. Set in California, it shows what life could be like if you had way too much money and an abundant amount of gorgeous people with over-sized problems. I know what I'll be doing this break- watching The O.C.!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home