Shrunken
The ring slips
Around my finger
Until I can no longer
See the red of the ruby
My finger is smaller
Than when I first
Bought my ring
And now it won't stay
Around and around
Like the blood in my veins
Goes my ring, taking
A tour of my finger
I try to set it straight
But the dips don't
Cease
I give up the fight
And allow my ring
To allign itself
Wherever it feels
It need to be
Around my finger
Until I can no longer
See the red of the ruby
My finger is smaller
Than when I first
Bought my ring
And now it won't stay
Around and around
Like the blood in my veins
Goes my ring, taking
A tour of my finger
I try to set it straight
But the dips don't
Cease
I give up the fight
And allow my ring
To allign itself
Wherever it feels
It need to be
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home