Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Your Car

The song had ended
But we weren't
Going to let that bring
Down our mood.
Yesterday in your
Car, with nothing
But eachother and
The wind and the music.
Nothing was extraordinarily
Distinctive
It was no birthday or
Anniversary or holiday,
And yet I'll forever
Remember being
In your car with
You on that special day.
Driving with the
Radio turned up,
Singing to every song.
The best of friends
Is what we are,
And perfection is here.
No need for the tension
That is ineviatable
With dating.
The two of us, in
One car looking
Like a couple and
Being everything but.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jammer525 said...

Ashley, this is really sweet. Thanks so much for sharing, I love it.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home