Fear
Okay, I'll admit, I'm scared. I just got out of the movie "White Noise" and I'm not sure that I'll be able to sleep tonight. Something about the movie really shook me and I spent most of it cowering behind my eyes as the actions played out on screen. Every chair was filled in the theater, and there were even three girls sitting on the floor until a manager came in and moved them. The mood in the room was full of anticipation as the necessary previews began, and when the lights finally went down a hush came over the audience. We all sat back in our seats and relaxed, hoping to spend an hour and half being entertained. Little did we know at that point that in a mere hour, possibly less, there would be screams from the crowd and girls gripping onto their dates arms in fear. On screen there were dark shapes and curious objects, which did nothing but heighten the fear that everyone already had. When the last scare had finally happened and the lights were lit above us, I thought my fear from the movie would be over. However, I was very wrong. The second I turned on my car I could feel the uneasiness creep in through my ears and make its way through my body. The reason is that when I turned on my car, the radio began to play as well. Somehow the radio signal wasn't getting to my car, and rather than hearing music I only heard the "white noise" shown in the film. Death almost overtook me. Luckily, I made it through and am now able to type this blog, which is proof that I didn't die.
If anyone wants to see a freaky movie- see this one- it's horribly frightening.
If anyone wants to see a freaky movie- see this one- it's horribly frightening.
1 Comments:
That so great that you were scared! don't you just love the "im-so-scared-i'm-about-to-piss-my-pants" Feeling? Especailly when something in your mind is telling you not to be, but you just can't help it!
Post a Comment
<< Home