Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Monday, January 17, 2005

My Pedastle

I leap from my
pedastle they forced me upon.
I fall to certain destruction,
yet it's the happiest
I've ever been.
You let me on my own.
I leapt, but because I
felt like it.
You helped me find me,
and I'll forever be in debt to you.
I never knew I wasn't here.
Now that I am,
I feel the urge to stay.
I love showing the
world the real me.
I love you forever
for helping me
find myself.
Now I can help someone else
because of you and your love.

1 Comments:

Blogger W_kh said...

Very cool! I like the message about being free and finding yourself.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home