Please, Pawlenty!
Mr. Sir Pawlenty, I really think that we need to not go to school tomorrow. My name is Candy Boggart, and it just wouldn't be good for my health! The wind messes up my hair, and I really can't deal with another day of walking through the halls looking like a monster. Also, severe cold irritates my skin. It gets all dry and itchy, and it feels like the exact opposite of a baby's bottom!!! My friends always look at me with shock and horror when I walk through the school doors in the morning- having that kind of reaction could break my spirit! Also, I don't really like school. If I could just go to the tanning booth, sit in Caribou, and go SHOPPING!!! Wouldn't that be better for the economy of Minnesota, anyways? More money would be around, so I am right. One more thing, if you don't do this, I will tell everyone to never vote for you again!!!!
GO NO SCHOOL!
Thank you graciously for taking the time to read this. I know you're a busy guy, but it would be very appreciated if you could agree with me on this issue and take a couple of seconds to cancel school. Thanks!
xCandy BoggartX
XswakX
GO NO SCHOOL!
Thank you graciously for taking the time to read this. I know you're a busy guy, but it would be very appreciated if you could agree with me on this issue and take a couple of seconds to cancel school. Thanks!
xCandy BoggartX
XswakX
1 Comments:
Candy Boggart? Is this a reference to Harry Potter, by chance?! If so, that rocks! If not...it's still a cool name. And funny entry!
Post a Comment
<< Home