School again
Well, here I am again. It's become quite common for Stephanie and myself to sit in International Business first hour and write in our journals for the day. Big surprise- we're doing it again! For me, it's not weird to be back in school today. I have heard multiple times that it stinks to be back in school, but I don't really mind. All it means is that now I'm this much closer to summer break and my trip to Romania! I'm not really sure where this journal is supposed to be leading me, all I know is that my fingers are hitting keys and random words are popping out onto the page. It is my sincerest wish that whatever I am writing has some small bit of "something" in it that would make it interesting to read. However, I'm not guessing that it will happen. Another thing I know is that I want to go and see the Phantom of the Opera. I saw it this summer at the State Theatre, and I absolutely adored it. I'm sure the movie will be a lot different than that experience, but it should be very good. I hope that they didn't change the story up a lot, though, and didn't change the songs. The songs completely make Phantom, and if they were different I'd be sorely disappointed.
Okay, I started with me and Stephanie in class and ended with The Phantom of the Opera. I got pretty side-tracked there. I apologize to anyone reading this in advance.
Okay, I started with me and Stephanie in class and ended with The Phantom of the Opera. I got pretty side-tracked there. I apologize to anyone reading this in advance.
1 Comments:
Well Ashley, we are in international business right now. We really should be looking up articles and writing about them considering i could totally be done with it by now. But I've noticed something about me lately and that is my inability to finish anything. Serisoulsy, i have started a few books i never finished, or a started to write a few stories that were never finished. I wonderif i will finish anything in life. Well i hope the rest of my life will be good. I am certian it will be a great but ya never know ya know? Hey guess what?!?! I didn't know a lot of things but i guess i am learning, which brings me back to int'l business... i should go learn something now.
Post a Comment
<< Home