Truth, Schmooth
There are a lot of things I believe are true without being able to prove it. Out of all of these, though, I believe in aliens. Some people may read this and scoff, but I really do believe that somewhere out there in the vastness of the universe something else has to be alive. While it may be true that Earth is further along the line of evolution, I think it's very ethno-centric of us to say we're the only things around. Somewhere between here and heaven is another world, another continent, another something.
I'm not a person who believes in little green men who fly in dome-shaped objects and use laser guns. There's just something inside of me that wants for there to be more beings out there. It's very possible that one day Earth could be hit by a giant meteor and be blown away. What then? The universe just becomes stagnant and no other civilizations and lives are made? Too depressing for me, if you want to know the truth.
I'm not a person who believes in little green men who fly in dome-shaped objects and use laser guns. There's just something inside of me that wants for there to be more beings out there. It's very possible that one day Earth could be hit by a giant meteor and be blown away. What then? The universe just becomes stagnant and no other civilizations and lives are made? Too depressing for me, if you want to know the truth.
1 Comments:
Interesting points. I used to believe in 'aliens', but i'm not sure at times. Not hard to imagine another race somewhere out there! It's a big universe.
Post a Comment
<< Home