What I'll Remember
Well, CIS is over tomorrow. There will be no more nights of endless Mountain Dew trying to finish a Literary Analysis or Sunday mornings driving to my ethnography site. So to put a cap on the class, here's a list of the ten things I know I'll always remember, in no particular order.
1) Two Words: Colson Whitehead
2) Getting to know so many new people.
3) Seeing William in the yellow dress- classic!
4) The stress!
5) I will never see another elevator without thinking of politics again.
6) [Almost] getting married to Dana.
7) How much Mrs. Mork seems to really love literature and teaching CIS.
8) Sitting at my original ethnography, staring at the wall and sitting on a pillow on the floor. Ryan on my right side and Sir-Breathes-Heavily on my left side.
9) My creative extension for Bastard Out of Carolina.
10) Knowing that I had one good class when the other three were bad.
1) Two Words: Colson Whitehead
2) Getting to know so many new people.
3) Seeing William in the yellow dress- classic!
4) The stress!
5) I will never see another elevator without thinking of politics again.
6) [Almost] getting married to Dana.
7) How much Mrs. Mork seems to really love literature and teaching CIS.
8) Sitting at my original ethnography, staring at the wall and sitting on a pillow on the floor. Ryan on my right side and Sir-Breathes-Heavily on my left side.
9) My creative extension for Bastard Out of Carolina.
10) Knowing that I had one good class when the other three were bad.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home