Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Yeerks

The Yeerks have invaded. I can feel the little animal in my mind as I type, and I'm hoping it doesn't take over my fingers before I can finish this letter. It was yesterday when it happened. I was sitting there in my pointless third hour, Reading For the College Bound, reading the latest Animorphs book I had found in the room. Then, the sun shone through the window and lit up the page. Something was glistening and a bright beam of light focused on the word "You." That's when I knew. It was no longer Ashley who was sitting there in the classroom. Something inside me had changed, and I would never be the same. I have been fighting against visiting the Yeerk pool all day, but I think I may lose the battle. The alien is drying out and with each passing second he more adamently screams in my head to go to the hidden passageway in the school. Once there, I would be able to slide down into the room that holds the pool and the Yeerk would be safe. But the Ashley that is left in me doesn't want to do this. I need to fight. So if in CIS I'm not who I normally am, you can know that this Tuesday has been indeed terrible and the Yeerk has beat me. Can you help me fight??

Ashley-Yeerk

(Inspired by the book series Animorphs)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

sorry i cannot fight the yeerks, i am too weak

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home