Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Blender

The blender was still
On chop when you
Felt the need to stuff
My soul inside it

Luckily I was the one
Holding the lid to
The blender and I found
Time to cover it tight

That lid kept my broken
Soul hidden from my
Friends, but now I stand
After just exiting the blender.

Who do I see?
No one but the person who put
Me in the blender and put
My heart on a wild ride.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home