I'm Scared
1. To go to Michigan.
2. Of being attacked by crickets.
3. To hurt people I love.
4. That no one in Michigan will talk to me.
5. To embarrass myself.
6. To lose all the friends I have now.
7. Of disappointing people.
8. Of my future- I don't know what it will be.
9. That college will absolutely kick my butt and I'll fail.
10. That people think I'm a stupid blonde.
11. To show my true self, because I know I'm not all smiles and bright stuff.
12. Of giving up on myself.
13. For my friends and some of the things they choose to do.
14. To drown.
2. Of being attacked by crickets.
3. To hurt people I love.
4. That no one in Michigan will talk to me.
5. To embarrass myself.
6. To lose all the friends I have now.
7. Of disappointing people.
8. Of my future- I don't know what it will be.
9. That college will absolutely kick my butt and I'll fail.
10. That people think I'm a stupid blonde.
11. To show my true self, because I know I'm not all smiles and bright stuff.
12. Of giving up on myself.
13. For my friends and some of the things they choose to do.
14. To drown.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home