Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Friday, July 29, 2005

D-R-A-M-A

I hate drama. It starts out innocently enough, with one person having a problem or being upset for some reason. In a quick span of time, however, it evolves into a large mass of confusion, frustration and hurt feelings. While I know that drama will never cease to exist, I sincerely wish it would. The world could go on, classes would still be taught, lives would still be led without it. But no, our society feels the need to be hurt or depressed because of whatever stupid comment or action someone else feels the need to say. From here on out, I plan on taking others' comments into my head to evaluate but not to heart right away. I don't want to add more drama to this theatre of life we all live in, so I'm officially refusing it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home