College
Well, college has officially started. My room has been filled with trinkets and papers and clean underwear. I know what classes I'm taking, I've met people I get along with and I've met my roommate. Wait- scratch that last thing. I haven't met my roommate. Truth be told, I don't have a roommate. Don't get me wrong- I expected to open my dorm room on the first day and see piles of clothes and books from another person sitting around me empty spaces. Things didn't turn out exactly as planned, though, and so here I sit alone (but still in high spirits.) I don't know much about why my would-be roommate decided to stay in Arizona, so I can't share that, but I figured I'd tell Steph and Lisa about my news:) Good luck at Drake Steph! And Lisa- we totally have to go to another park with handicapped spaces and orange cones!!!!
2 Comments:
It sucks your roommate didn't come...but at least you planned to bring most of the stuff (right?) and you get your own space now... trust me that would be nice (not that i don't like my roommate because i do but stil...)
Hi Ashley! Hope college is going well.
Post a Comment
<< Home