Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Fame

The worth of being famous
Is the cost of being lost
the crowds thin out
the storms move in
The earth spins one more time

When the day comes
To face temptation
The tempt is too much for you
The earth moves once again

The point of being gone
Is to find yourself again
My self is here but I am gone-
Where do I begin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home