A Friend
I've found me a friend
Who's better than the rest
I've found me a friend
Who'll put me to the test
I'll struggle and I'll bleed,
I'll suffer and I'll die,
But my friend will
Always stand by.
He'll be there to be
My crutch when
I fall, and will become
My prayer when I cry
The future is bright
With Him in it-
for it would be bleak
without Him.
I've found me a friend
Who's better than the rest
I've found me a friend
Who'll put me to the test.
Who's better than the rest
I've found me a friend
Who'll put me to the test
I'll struggle and I'll bleed,
I'll suffer and I'll die,
But my friend will
Always stand by.
He'll be there to be
My crutch when
I fall, and will become
My prayer when I cry
The future is bright
With Him in it-
for it would be bleak
without Him.
I've found me a friend
Who's better than the rest
I've found me a friend
Who'll put me to the test.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home