Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A long survey

Time started? 1:50
> >Full name? Umm... Ashley and then two more
> >Nickname(s)? Hal, baby doll, blossoming whore, and more. (I don't like the last one)
> >Birthday? August 10 1987
> >Where were you born? Fridley
> >Zodiac sign? Leo
> >Height? 5' 8''
> >Weight? Way too much
> >Hair color? Blonde/dirty blonde
> >Eye color? Blue or green depending on my clothes
> >Shoe size? 9 1/2
> >Ring size? I have no idea
> >Skin type? normal skin i guess
> >Blood type? A+
> >Grade? Freshman in college
> >GPA? 0 i don't have a gpa yet
> >Siblings?1 sister 1 bro
> >Tattoos? Nope
> >Piercing? Nope
> >Hobbies? Reading, music, hanging out,
> >Color? Orange
> >Food? Mashed Potatoes
> >Candy? Twix
> >Type of cheese? String
> >Pizza topping? Sausage
> >Salad dressing? Ceasar
> >Sandwich? Peanut butter
> >Cereal? Chex (rice or corn)
> >Fruit? Green grapes
> >Vegetable? Cooked Carrots
> >Berry? Strawberry
> >Cake? Marble- My Hilary Duff cake from my 17th birthday!
> >Book? Rain of Gold
> >Movie? Rebel Without a Cause
> >Magazine? Soap Opera Digest
> >Newspaper? Umm the star tribune? thats all i get
> >TV show? Days of Our Lives and The OC
> >Website? www.blogger.com
> >Radio station? KQ92 and KDWB
> >Font? The really fancy cursive ones
> >Cartoon character? lizzie
> >Artist (painter) The guy who painted "Dance Me to the End of Love"
> >Actor? James Dean!
> >Actress? Hilary Duff and Drew Barrymore
> >CD? Twice the Speed of Life and Lie to Me
> >Song? American Pie
> >Music group? Rooney
> >Music type? Any and everything
> >Day of the week? Saturday
> >Month? June
> >Season? Spring
> >Holiday? 4th of July
> >Shampoo? Aussi
> >Conditioner? Aussi
> >Number? 7
> >Phrase? That's hot
> >Store? Target
> >Weather? nice and sunny with slight wind around 70-80 degrees
> >Restaurant? Wendy's
> >Channel? MTV
> >Teacher? Browne and Mork
> >Weekend activity? whatever I'm doing
> >Hangout? Wendy's parking lot
> >House color? blue
> >Sport to watch? Football
> >Sport to play? softball
> >Animal? Armadillo
> >Flower? roses (yellow)
> >Guy's names? Braeden
> >Girl's name? Chloe
> >Board game? Cranium
> >Story from childhood? My Goodnight Book
>Favorite body part? Triceps
> >HAVE YOU EVER
> >
> >Been on a train? yes
> >Been on a plane? yes
> >Been in a car accident? yeah
> >Caused a car accident? Nope
> >Run into a wall? Yeah- I think everyone has
> >Burned a potato chip? No
> >Almost burned the house down? no
>Smoked? Cigarettes, no
> >Been drunk? yes
> >Been high? no
> >Broken the law? yes
> >Burned a CD (if yes, the one above is yes)? yes
> >Kissed someone of the opposite sex (not a relative, on the lips)?
Yes
> >Kissed someone of the same sex (not a relative, on the lips)?
Yes
> >Frenched an animal? Do humans count as animals???
> >Gotten engaged? no
> >Had an online relationship? no
> >Been rejected by a crush? no! i've never asked out my crush!
> >Loved someone? Of course
> >Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? Yeah
> >Cried in public? yeah
> >Cried over a movie? Like everytime I see a movie
> >Fallen asleep in a movie theater? yes
> >Given someone a bath? When I've been babysitting I have
> >Been to a boarding school? nope
> >Been home-schooled? nope
> >Lost a valuable item? yeah
> >Bungee jumped? no way!
> >Skied? No, I've only snowboarded
> >Met the president? No
> >Met a celebrity? Yeah- Rooney!
> >Gotten a cavity? Yea
> >Shopped at Abercrombie & Fitch? yes
> >Made a prank call? Yea many
> >Skipped school? Yes
> >Faked sick to get out of school? Yes
> >Purchased something that you knew didn't fit? no
> >Climbed a tree? Not actually gotten up one
> >Fallen from a tree? no
> >Broken a bone? no
> >Sprained anything?no
> >Passed out? Yeah when I ran into the sliding-glass door in my basement
> >Made yourself pass out? no
> >Been to Disney world? Yea
> >Been to a theme park (not Disney)? Yea
> >Said I love you and meant it (not to a relative)? yeah
> >Made a model volcano (working model)? no
> >Made a clover leaf with your tongue? no
> >PAST
> >
> >What did you do yesterday? babysat, saw "Movin' Out" with my sister, hung out with James Zach and Kara at my house.
> >Memory you miss the most? How can u miss a memory, if its a memory isnt it there, and then u wouldnt miss it would you?
> >Memory you want to forget? The stupid things I've done and said to my friends
> >Something you regretted after it was done? Whenever I hurt people I regret it
> >THE LAST
> > i
> >Song you heard? Someone Else's Star
> >CD you bought? Twice the Speed of Life

> >Thing you said? Probably some stupid thing I said to myself... can't remember
> >Time you cried? Last night at the end of the first act of "Movin' Out"
> >Movie seen in a theater? Charlie and Chocolate factory
> >Thing you ate? Macaroni and Cheese
> >Person who called? Jon
> >Nail polish shade worn? brown/gold stuff
> >Time you showered? This morning
> >Person who complimented you? Probably Kara James or Zach last night sometime
> >AT THIS MOMENT
> >
> >What are you listening to? I'm Your Angel
> >What are you wearing? My Rooney shirt with red drawstring pants
> >What are you thinking? This is the longest survey ever.... but it's taking up time
> >What are you scared of most? losing my friends
> >How many people are on your buddy list? 76
> >FUTURE
> >
> >Occupation? Something where I can travel
> >Marriage site? Hawaii
> >Honeymoon? Italy
> >Place to live? Minnesota
> >Kids? ?
> >Car? Not a mustang anymore since Zach and James ruined it
> >What are you doing tomorrow? Baby-sitting and then hanging out
> >Will there be a wwIII? With the way the world is going, who knows...
> >Will politics ever be truthful? no
> >Will humanity snuff itself out? yeah probably
> >Can the gov. be changed? Yea if enough people want it
> >FRIENDS
> >
> >Best friend? Kara and James
> >Funniest? Grant
> >Silliest? Anna
> >Loudest? Eric
> >Quietest? Stephanie
> >Craziest? Judas
> >Calmest? Zach
> >Skinniest? Cassie
> >Best secret keeper? Kara
> >Worst secret keeper? James
> >The one you have but don't want? I heart all my friends!
> >Smartest? Matt
> >Preppiest? Stephanie
> >Peppiest? peppiest? Stephanie
> >Most hyper? Judas
> >Weirdest? Anung
> >Biggest pervert? Mark
> >Most religious? Jim

> >DO YOU BELIEVE IN
> >
> >Heaven? yes
> >Hell? yes
> >Angels? yeah
> >Devil? yes
> >God? yes
> >Buddha? Well, he may be another face of God
> >Aliens? I think we would have to be really really self centered to think we are the only creatures in the entire universe
> >Ghosts? kinda
> >Spirit (soul)? yes
> >Soulmates? yeah
> >Reincarnation? no
> >Love at first sight? no
> >Karma?yeah
> >Love in general? Yes
> >Luck? no
> >Yourself? sometimes
>
>CRUSH
> >
> >Who and when was your first crush? in like the 3rd grade- Bryce Fisher
> >Any now? I always like boys
> >A celebrity crush? Josh Hartnett
> >Who do you want to be with right now? No one- I'll be gone in less than 2 weeks!
> >Whose number do you want? Josh Hartnett's
> >Who do you want to kiss? hmmm...
> >What is something you don't understand about the opposite sex?
Why they can never ever be serious
> >If you could go on a date with anybody, who would it be? Myself, to see what I'm like through another person's eyes
> >On scale of one to ten, how romantic are you? 6 or 7
> >First thing noticed about the opposite sex? over all look
> >What do you look for personality-wise? Funny, Confident, and caring and a little bit daring
> >The most romantic thing you want to happen to you? Someone waiting at my door when I get home with roses
> >The most romantic thing that has happened to you? I don't know if anything romantic has happened
> >What do you wear on a coffee date? Whatever I'm wearing when I'm asked
> >Is it right to flirt if you're taken? well depends on wat flirting is concidered. jokign is alright in my books> >
> >Is cyber cheating? It's kinda nasty, and yes it's cheating
> >Are eyes the passageway to the soul? Its one way there> >
> >Who would you like to take to the prom? I liked going with Mark and Jake:)
> >Do you want to hug somebody right now? I'll always hug people!

> >DESCRIBE
> >
> >Mellow? 4 am
> >Melancholy? sadness
> >The perfect date? hanging out having fun
> >The perfect mate? Whoever I fall in love with
> >How m&m's are made? With heated chocolate and a metal machine
> >
> >ONE OR THE OTHER
> >
> >Coke/Pepsi? Cole
> >Sprite/7-up? 7-up
> >Boxers/briefs? boxers
> >Gold/silver? silver
> >Vanilla/chocolate?Chocolate ice cream, vanilla cake
> >Flowers/candy? Flowers
> >Book/magazine? book
> >TV/radio? radio
> >Glass half empty/half full? full- I'll drink it down and then fill it up again
> >Democrat/republican? who cares
> >Colored pencils/markers? Markers
> >Coffee/tea? neither
> >Sun/moon? Moon
> >Day/night? Night
> >Hot/cold? Cold
> >Dog/cat? little dog
> >Button/zipper? A little bit of both
> >Cotton/feather pillow? cotton
> >Blue/purple? purple
> >Plumber/trash man? Plumber
> >Jeans/shorts? jeans
> >Long distance relationship/none? none
> >Mechanical/regular pencil? mechanical
> >That 70's show/Simpsons? 70's
> >Kelso/eric? Kelso
> >Donna/Jackie? Jackie
> >Bart/lisa?lisa
> >Romeo/Juliet? They were both a little whacked out
> >Romantic comedy/thriller? depends on who I'm seeing it with.
> >Nsync/bsb? both
> >Peanut butter/jelly? Peanut Butter
> >Waffles/pancakes? waffles
> >Letter/email? email
> >Florida/California? California
> >Pizza/burgers? Burgers
> >Hat/visor? neither
> >Football/rugby? Football
> >Iceskating/blading? Iceskating
> >Movie at home/in theater? depends
> >FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR
> >
> >Yellow? Roses
> >Red lipstick? Drag Queen
> >Socks? Funky designs
> >Cow tipping? Tomorrow night
> >Moulin rouge? La francais
> >Greenland? Ice
> >Iceland? Grass
> >Harry potter? I'm so mad... and Eric destroyed the cover of my book
> >Red? Red Red Wine
> >Blackberry? I should try this...
> >Rose? Yellow!
> >Rooster? cockadoodledoo
> >Taxes? Money
>Bill Clinton? Monica
> >Whipped cream? Yummy!
> >the president? Bush
> >Lollipops? That old song about lollipops
> >Dreams? nighttime
> >Love? happy
> >Guys? my friends
> >South park? the song ryan played on my radio the night my car broke down
> >Boy bands? I Want it That Way
> >Penguins? Prom
> >Girls? annoying
> >Death? inevitable
> >Spoons? Purple spoons!
> >Junk mail? More annoying in the inbox than the mailbox
> >Dairy? Moooo
> >Your father? Daddy!
> >Pizza? Greasy
> >Britney spears? Snake
> >Vitamin? Vitamin C
> >ARE YOU
> >
> >Happy? yes
> >Sad? no
> >Religious? getting there
> >Crazy? yeah
> >Messy? oh yeah
> >Mad? not at the moment
> >Slacker? I like to think I am, but I'm really not
> >Nerd? Yes and I'm proud of it
> >Bokkworm? I like to read
> >Jock? no
> >Preppy? not really
> >Selfish? Probably less than I should be
> >Giving? yeah
> >Obsessive? Not really
> >Violent? no
> >Calm? at times- and it freaks my friends out!
> >Peaceful? at times
> >Mellow? at times
> >Eccentric? not really
> >Caring? I hope people think I am!
> >Untrustworthy? no
> >Loyal? yes
> >Patriotic? Yes
> >Perverted? At times
> >Colorful? After I've finger-painted
> >Artistic? not really
> >MISCELLANEOUS
> >
> >What color is your jacket? Red
> >Do you shave? Yes
> >Where? Legs and underarms
> >What color is your razor? pink
> >What size is your bed? Twin
> >What color crayon would you be? Burnt Sienna
> >What are the last four digits of your phone number? 1383
> >Feelings on abortion? Don't get me started
> >How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes
> >What does your screen name mean? My last name, and the mistaken year of my birth
> >Thoughts on blonde pop stars in general? Why do we only pick on the blonde ones?
> >Who do you trust the most? My mommy
> >Is cussing a necessity in life? It's gotten to be so
> >How about coffee? Ick no
> >Is the world screwed? No
> >What something you can't live without? Myself
> >What time did you fall asleep last night? like 1230
> >Can you live without a microwave? Yeah
> >What do think about death? This was already asked
> >Where and when do you want to be married? Wherever I decide, with whomever I'm in love with
\> >Do you want to drop out of school? No
> >Why is the sky blue? Because the water is blue and yada yada yada
>What is a good trait about yourself? People say I'm nice
>What do you always think about? College and losing my friends
> >What is wrong with your school? It's 10 hours away
> >What is right with your school? I'll be there! (Haha- I sound totally conceited)
> >How do you react to change? pretty well
> >Do you talk to yourself? yes
> >What is your opinion on love? It's lovely
> >Can you afford to lose weight? yeah!
> >what color would you dye your hair? Blonde
> >Best thing anyone's told you? I love you
> >What is your reaction to someone telling you you're hot? I start looking up psychologist offices I can send them to
> >Does being psycho appeal to you? not really
> >If you wrote a book, what would it be about? It would be a list of all my stupidest jokes
> >What would you change your name to? Twice
> >Longest crush lasted how long? like a full school year
> >Time finished? 2:35

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Well that was fun to read! Seriously!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home