Ashley

Hey, can you talk a little louder? I don't think my heart's broken enough. But someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful.

Name:

This blog has followed me for a long time... from the first day of CIS not knowing what to write about, to when I felt the urge to go to church and the blogs that followed, to now while I sit in Michigan. Hopefully you can take something worthwhile from it and enjoy it.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Resignation

Okay, I will now officially resign myself to accepting that no one reads my blog and I won't get comments on anything I write. I'm going to continue to write in here, however. I think it's good to have something you can write in have the opportunity of being read by others. Yes, I have a Xanga site- but that's not actual writing- just telling people what's up with my life lately. So from here on out, I'll try (keyword: try) to update this much more often with actual content, not just fluff. I'll wish myself luck since I know no one else will! hehe....

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I read your blog all the time! Even though I don't comment on it a lot. You'll have fun in college i know, but i am going to miss you!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home