Thank You
This may not be proper
This may not be right
It's probably not what you
wanted to hear tonight
This thing is over,
It's pretty ease to see
But that you for the
things you've given to me
Thank you for ignoring me
It makes my hurt much worse.
Thank you for hurting me,
It makes my tears come near.
That you for the tears I've shed
They make it easier to see.
The life that's been here with me
All those times you wouldn't be
Gave me the strength that's in me,
and now I have no fear of the fall.
Thank you so very much,
for the things you've given to me.
Thank you for ignoring me
It makes my hurt much worse.
Thank you for hurting me,
It makes my tears come near.
That you for the tears I've shed
They make it easier to see.
This may not be right
It's probably not what you
wanted to hear tonight
This thing is over,
It's pretty ease to see
But that you for the
things you've given to me
Thank you for ignoring me
It makes my hurt much worse.
Thank you for hurting me,
It makes my tears come near.
That you for the tears I've shed
They make it easier to see.
The life that's been here with me
All those times you wouldn't be
Gave me the strength that's in me,
and now I have no fear of the fall.
Thank you so very much,
for the things you've given to me.
Thank you for ignoring me
It makes my hurt much worse.
Thank you for hurting me,
It makes my tears come near.
That you for the tears I've shed
They make it easier to see.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home