Goodbye
Can you tell me I'm giong to be okay? Are the words "This too, will pass" running through your mind right now? Why can't you find a way to express that? I need to know you still think of me- that my face sits in your mind while your head rests on your pillow at night. Can you still hear my voice before you pick up the phone to call me? I need to know many things...Is there a God? Yes, I can feel Him even now. How many people will die this year? I will never know, but I pray for all of them. What is the meaning behind this life I'm living? No answer has found me yet but I'll keep living in hopes that it wil come. More than these things, though I need to know what you mean by goodbye. Dig out your dictionary, expose your heart and tell me what you're trying to say. I won't make it if I don't know, so please inform me. Is goodbye just a word? Will I still meet you in my dreams? Or is goodbye forever? Have I seen your face for the last time? Will I ever be able to spend my days in your presence again? Do you have an answer to my questions? Will you ever?
2 Comments:
I know exactly how you feel.
LADY...... WHAT IS GOING ON
Post a Comment
<< Home