Bye
You can try to clip my wings, but don't expect me to fall. I've left that place and it's gone for me now. I may have changed, maybe we've both changed some. All I know is everything is different now. The games that we've played I'm giving up on. The board is being put back in the box and I'm not going to play anymore. Let me leave. No, forget that last line. I don't need you to let me leave. I'm gone. My wings are drawn out and I'm taking flight. The scissors in your hand won't affect me. I have the wind under me and it's carrying me to a place I need to be. Relying on you isn't what I'm doing anymore. I apologize, but I have to cut this short. I know you want me to stay and talk, to stay and hang out some more. But life is moving underneath me and I'm committed to staying on track with it.
2 Comments:
I love this entry. You are such a strong, poetic writer! Maybe Ms Mork can put our links up sometime, doubt it but still... it woulda been fun for the newbies to read our stuff... they would he so fricken amazed!
LOL yeah it sucks when so many people respond to mine and really it's like squat....what's up with this mole remover shit?
Ashley!! Hows it going? Great blogging you have, yes! Maybe I'll take it up again soon. We haven't talked in so long!
-Will
Post a Comment
<< Home